This is our amazing cheese-lover’s keto chaffle (cheese waffle). It is extra cheesy, super crispy on the outside, and all gooey on the inside. It ends up being a little firmer than the basic chaffle, so it’s excellent for snacks.
For this extra cheesy chaffle, you will need
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cup of cheese (grated)
- Waffle maker
(Add less cheese for a more “eggy” chaffle. )
- Crack the egg and put contents into a bowl.
- Add grated cheese.
- Add spices (optional, to your taste).
- Add milk or cream (optional, to your taste ).
- Mix well.
- Pour contents of bowl into hot waffle maker.
Remove when done (about 4-1/2 minutes for our waffle maker).
Serve the chaffle on its own, with a topping, or like bread for a keto sandwich.
If you don’t already have a waffle maker, check out our review of best waffle makers for 2020.